This will guide administrators through the process of accessing Registration Forms so they can notify their members know they are open for registrations.
1. Select Registrations from the top navigation bar and click on Registration Forms, there are three National NZRL Registration Forms which appear these are listed below:
- 2015 NZRL Player Registration Form
- 2015 NZRL Match Official (Referee) Registration Form
- 2015 NZRL Coach & Volunteer Registration Form
2. Select view next to the relevant registration form you wish to access as shown below
3. The registration form will now open in a new window/tab, the url (link) at the top of the page as shown below is unique to your club - simply copy this link.
To copy the link ensure it is selected and using your keyboard hold down the Ctrl Key and letter C at the same time this will ensure that the link has been copied
Now that you have copied the URL (link) that is unique to your club you can notify your members you are open for Registrations why not post this link on your clubs Facebook Page, create a news story on your website, use the Registration Form widget available on all standard LeagueNet websites or even send a message out via communicator.